Friday, January 11, 2008

Anya Hindmarch yet again in Glamour

I know I risk of sounding like a total fashion suck-up as I realize I post about Anya more then anyone else - but it's hard not to - she is EVERYWHERE in the press these days. The London fashions worlds very own purse darling - here is a preview of her newest collection as featured in Glamour UK- soon to be available at Brick Lane.


I know they are pricey - but the quality, detail and luxury in these bags actually in my humble opinion - makes them worth every dollar. In fact I have seen more expensive bags that looked tacky or were shoddily made - and Anya bags are very high quality! Maybe that is why so many celebs are coveting these bags and why everyone at London Fashion week had them. Let's just say there is NO way I am going to London Fashion Week without one of my own this time - except they are almost sold out at my store! Damn you would think I would grab one right? Well it's hard - all the Anya Fans beat me to them and buy them before I can justify taking it off my shelf and denying someone else the pleasure of owning one. :-)
I leave to start buying in a few weeks and can't wait to see the Fall 08 collection. I don't know what I am more excited about - getting the Spring/Summer collection in the shop in a few weeks or being one of the first to see the Autumn/Winter collection! Maybe this time I will take pictures so my fashionista readers can get a sneak peak!

No comments: