Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Brick Lane

Yes today - the day of "Kiss me I'm Irish" and green beer is also the birthday if your favorite little British clothing source!

Today Brick Lane turns 3 years old and to celebrate I am working late this evening to have new stock in the store photographed so that this week we can upload new merchandise on the online boutique for everyone!

In honor of St. Patricks Day - this weekend I was fortnate enough to be able to attend a cooking exhibition in Culver City of The Healthy Irishman! Wait - Irish food = healthy, you say? Can it be so? I kid you not my friends it is true and possible - so check out the Healthy Irishman's blog (which is always linked on our site under Blogs We Love) for great recipes and fun Irish fare!

So go out and have a cocktail in celebration of St. Patty's and if you think of it - toast Brick Lane for turning 3 today!

"Pionta Guinness, le do thoil" - A Pint of Guinness Please

Cheers Luvs
X's

Amanda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

You know what, buy Bluetooth blocker to disable all secret transmitters in your room or office.

Anonymous said...

Gгeаt aгticle, exаctly ωhat
І wantеd to fіnd.

my web page green egg